Saturday, May 14, 2011

Old Mother Hubbard, went to her cupboard...

...which was totally empty so she made rosemary pasta.

A must have recipe for those days, like this Thursday, when you're too tired to go to the grocery store and your cupboards contain only pasta, oatmeal, one can of tuna and seaweed sushi wrappers.

Found this recipe on Stonesoup, and it really is tasty. The rosemary is so aromatic, when I opened my tupperware to eat some leftovers for lunch the smell wafted up and made me smile.
It made me get out the Cooking with Olive Oil book my parents got me, it's so simple and Italian.


I ate it curled up on the couch watching the lovely sunset. I am going to miss these windows! Then I went back to measuring things and making list. I move this weekend. Oh my. This may be the last you'll hear of me for a bit, not sure what my internet situation/LIFE will be like next weekend! Plus my lovely adoring parents will be here and you know my mom, she doesn't like to share me ;-)


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy moving day(s)!!