Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

A little while in coming, but here is an updated peek into my little home!



Well, this is my door in my pretty 1930's Mock-Tudor building!

Now, up until this month my "living room" looked like this...


But as the radiators have turned on...and that little table is made of melamine coated particleboard...I had to re-arrange before it melted! I also switched out my pink summery colors to more blue and winter appropriate ones.




My little icon corner in the bookcase.



Desk where I'm sitting now. 


The table by the window you will no doubt see a lot of since I take all my food photos there!


I love the texture of my walls at night, it's like a cozy rustic cottage.



And of course my kitchen!  


With my breakfast on the counter. Mmmm bagels.



Umm. I kind of have a lot of tea...



Aaaand behind the door with the fancy duck? Closet. Or is it a hallway? Or a very small room?


Whatever it is, it has a funky old intercom my guests love to poke at.



 I'm not terribly fond of these old Ikea drawers, but for now they at least hold my clothes! Oops. And those are my PJ clad legs in the mirror, fail.


Wee blue bathroom.



And that's mouthwash in the re-purposed maple syrup bottle...not green moonshine as my mother assumed. Though that would, no doubt, also clean my teeth.



So there's the tour!

And now I'll be getting back in my chair with my feet toasting by the radiator...


To watch old black and white Sherlock Holmes movies and have yet another cup of tea.


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hooray! I was just thinking of bothering you again for a house tour... this was a lovely one! I can't wait to visit you in your charming wee apartment!