Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just A Quickie


I'm being good and working really hard on a project of mine tomorrow (it's not quite ready to share yet!) so can't spend too much time on a post.

But!

I had far too much fun putting together this little succulent arrangement, a Birthday gift for my co-worker Parisa, not to share! I keep worrying the coldness of my apartment is too big a change so have been putting it on the back of my stove to acclimate. Hopefully I'm awake enough when I make my first cup of tea that I don't try to boil a pot of plants instead of the kettle.

One can only hope.


Sad but true, the asparagus with egg I made for my lunch kept making me giggle because it looked like a wee raft.  It even stuck together when I slid it off the pan thanks to the egg that had seeped down to the bottom.


A poor little egg, all alone in the wide expanse of plate on its little raft of stalks.

Until I hacked it to bits and ate it.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: